TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“THE CLIENT” Refers to the person/s enquiring about or completing the booking or on behalf of the person/s the booking relates to. “CREAR BELLO” Refers to the provider of service/s being Videography and/or Photography.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between CREAR BELLO and THE CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties except those transmitted and agreed in writing. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, and providing the document is signed by all the relevant parties.
2. RESERVATION: Upon your signature, CREAR BELLO will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, a Booking Fee is required and is non‐ refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason. The Booking Fee is to be paid at the time of signing the contract. The Booking Fee is applied towards the contracted wedding videography / photography package. THE CLIENT understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the wedding videography / photography package described in the contract is due in full fourteen (14) days prior to the day of the wedding.
3(a). CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT BY PANDEMIC / EPIDEMIC: The Booking Fee is applied towards the contracted wedding videography / photography package to secure the date. THE CLIENT understands and agrees that the fee is paid for the videography / photography package. In the event of Pandemic or Epidemic forcing cancellation of the contract, the Booking Fee can be used by THE CLIENT as credit to secure an alternate date or alternative service. The Booking Fee is not redeemable for cash under any circumstance. The balance of any outstanding money due is cancelled with the entire booking. Any advance money paid by THE CLIENT will be refunded or become a credit for future use.
3(b) . CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT BY FORCE MAJEURE, INCLUDING ACTS OF GOD, FIRE, STRIKE OR EXTREME WEATHER: The Booking Fee is applied towards the contracted wedding videography / photography package to secure the date. THE CLIENT understands and agrees that the fee is paid for the videography / photography package. In the event any of the events in this clause eventuate, forcing cancellation of the contract, the Booking Fee can be used by THE CLIENT as credit to secure an alternate date or alternative service. The Booking Fee is not redeemable for cash under any circumstance. The balance of any outstanding money due is cancelled with the entire booking. Any advance money paid by THE CLIENT will be refunded or become a credit for future use.
3(c) . CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT: In the event that THE CLIENT cancels or postpones the contracted services for wedding videography / photography outlined in this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place, the Booking Fee will be forfeit. Should THE CLIENT change the original wedding date CREAR BELLO will re-book the new date providing the new date is available. Should CREAR BELLO be unavailable for the new date we shall not be held accountable. The balance of any outstanding money due is cancelled with the entire booking. Any advance money paid by THE CLIENT will be refunded or become a credit for future use.
4. PRE‐EVENT CONSULTATION: Pre‐event follow up by THE CLIENT is recommended before the wedding date in order to finalise the actual shooting times and locations. This should occur on or at least four weeks prior to the date. THE CLIENT shall contact CREAR BELLO to arrange a suitable time and date to meet or make contact via email.
5. EVENT GUIDE: CREAR BELLO will require time to set up for certain events on the wedding day. Generally, 30-minutes prior to commencement of the Ceremony is needed. THE CLIENT will be responsible for (or have someone designated for this responsibility) identifying people/objects of whom/which specific videography shots are desired. The videographer will NOT be held accountable for not covering desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying or gathering people for the specific coverage.
6. COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. CREAR BELLO is not responsible for key individuals’ failure to be present or to cooperate during the event, neither for missed footage due to details not revealed to CREAR BELLO. CREAR BELLO recommends that THE CLIENT designate a ʺevent guideʺ (see PRE‐EVENT CONSULTATION above) to point out notable events to be covered.
7. SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS: The videography / photography schedule and selected methodology are designed to accomplish the goals and wishes of THE CLIENT in a manner enjoyed by all parties involved. THE CLIENT and CREAR BELLO agree that positive cooperation and punctuality are therefore essential. Shooting commences at the scheduled time. Should the ceremony start early or late due to any reason whatsoever, CREAR BELLO will not be held liable for any footage / photography not taken.
8. HOUSE RULES: The videographer / photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site management. THE CLIENT agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the videographer / photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is THE CLIENT'S responsibility; CREAR BELLO will offer technical recommendations only.
9. FOOTAGE / PHOTOGRAPHS & COPYRIGHTS: The footage and photographs produced by CREAR BELLO is protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without CREAR BELLO giving explicit written permission. THE CLIENT, has limited copyright ownership of the resulting footage / photographs and will be transferred to THE CLIENT under the following conditions:
• The footage / photographs and final production are the property of THE CLIENT for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and distribution of such footage to friends and relatives.
• THE CLIENT must obtain written permission from, and compensate CREAR BELLO prior to an event
where THE CLIENT, THE CLIENT’S friends or relatives publish, promote or sell the footage for profit.
10. MODEL RELEASE: THE CLIENT hereby assigns and grants CREAR BELLO and its legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish footage / photographs of THE CLIENT or in which THE CLIENT may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, or any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. THE CLIENT hereby releases CREAR BELLO and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said footage and photographs. It is agreed that CREAR BELLO may display and use the footage or photographs taken for advertising, display, website and internet promotion, video production contests, public display such as in malls, instructional purpose, store fronts, window displays, studio display, television advertising, magazine advertising and any other purpose thought proper by CREAR BELLO.
11. EXCLUSIVITY / GUEST VIDEOGRAPHY: It is understood that CREAR BELLO will act as the sole and exclusive professional wedding videographer and/or photographer at the event.
12. GUEST COOPERATION: THE CLIENT is responsible for the conduct of their guests. THE CLIENT will direct all other service providers (florist, DJ, caterer, etc…) to provide any needed information and cooperation to the videographer / photographer. Coordination with other service providers is necessary to complete all of the events as scheduled. THE CLIENT should share the videography / photography schedule with other service providers to make sure that there is no conflict in times. In addition, events during the wedding day should be planned to make the best use of time from all vendors. CREAR BELLO will not tolerate verbally or physically abusive behavior, nor will it share its time or compete with guest photographers or videographers for the attention of the subjects. Unchecked guest conduct that interferes with videography / photography may seriously affect the quality of the footage / photographs taken and increase the number of times shots must be re‐taken. If THE CLIENT is unable to control the conduct of their guests, resulting in an unacceptable degree of misconduct, or if the conduct of any of their guests damages the equipment of CREAR BELLO, it will result in the early or immediate departure of the videographer / photographer. THE CLIENT understands that in such an event, no refunds will be granted. THE CLIENT will be responsible for the costs of any repair or replacement.
13. COMPLETION SCHEDULE: Processing and scanning the film is generally 3 weeks. From that point the footage will be placed into the productions schedule for editing. Times may alter depending on what time of the year the wedding takes place but estimated turn around is 8 weeks from the wedding day.
14. RAW FOOTAGE: THE CLIENT provides permission to CREAR BELLO to short list the footage within the edit to maintain the package guidelines and time-frame of the final edit. RAW footage is not made available to THE CLIENT unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed upon by both parties.
15. FINAL DELIVERY: CREAR BELLO will contact THE CLIENT when the final edit is complete.
16. PAYMENTS: THE CLIENT agrees that the deposit is required at the time of contract acceptance and 100% of the remaining balance is due fourteen (14) days prior to the day of the event. No exceptions. Failure to finalise an invoice by this time may result in the videographer / photographer not arriving.